We are looking for a highly talented Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing Bombora’s product marketing strategy across our our range of data products.
Based in either our New York or Reno (NV) offices, you will be responsible for crafting the messaging and positioning for our products. You will conceive of marketing programs that illustrate the value of our products and drive demand in our target segments. Critically, you will be expert in what our customers need (even if they don’t know exactly what it is) and will apply that knowledge to our go-to-market strategy and translate it to our product management, sales and marketing teams.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced, startup environment and possesses a natural bent towards innovation. They will be comfortable switching from right brain to left-brain thinking and will have a deep understanding of digital marketing, media, SaaS and data product marketing.
Principal duties and essential responsibilities
- Develop product launch and marketing plans, messaging and positioning for software and media offerings.
- Identify and develop tools that enable sales success at each stage of the sales process. Examples include: product collateral, product demos, corporate presentations, white papers, case studies, success stories, blog posts, feature comparison matrices, and more.
- Collaborate on pricing strategies; help train the sales teams on tools, messaging, positioning, differentiation and value of the solutions.
- Deliver thought leadership content through white papers, eBooks, blogs, presentations and other methods.
- Provide competitive analysis and insight to marketing and product management.
- Collaborate with product management on key initiatives, roadmap development and marketing on all outbound and inbound activities.
- Actively monitor and participate in social media dialogue relevant to our products and customer needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of five years of experience in product marketing or marketing positioning in a B2B, enterprise SaaS, data or digital media company.
- In-depth knowledge of the marketing and advertising technology ecosystem.
- Excellent communication skills – should be extremely comfortable and extremely effective in presenting internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently and in a team to develop innovative solutions.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively assist with adherence to deadlines, attention to detail and strong problem solving and decision-making.
- Technologically savvy and digitally native. Should be proficient in the tools required to communicate with the market (i.e. advanced skills in MS Office to include PowerPoint, Word and Excel), Marketing automation, CMS, web analytics, Salesforce, etc.
- Travel required up to 20%.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- MBA preferred
Bombora is a global company based in New York City with a startup atmosphere: pool table, ping pong tournaments, comprehensive benefits, etc. If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send a cover letter with your resume attached to email@example.com